2022 Conference Hotel Accommodations
CHIA's 22nd Annual Education Conference will take place on May 13-14 at the San Jose Marriot, 301 South Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113. CHIA has negotiated a discounted rate of $139/night for standard rooms. Discounted rates apply until 4/20/22 or until block rooms are full.
Marriot Bonvoy Members receive complimentary standard wifi in guest rooms. Sign up at www.marriot.com/loyalty.mi.
Conference guests will have DISCOUNTED internet/wifi service in guest rooms of $1/day. There is complimentary wifi in meeting spaces.
The San Jose Marriot offers only valet parking at the following rates:
For local parking options, go to https://parksj.org
Hotel check-in is 4pm and check-out is 12pm. Contact hotel directly to request early check-in or late check-out.
Pool & Fitness Center
The San Jose Marriot has a rooftop pool, a fitness center with cardio equipment and complimentary fitness classes.
Restaurants are located on-site and nearby: https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/sjcsj-san-jose-marriott/dining/
Need a roommate?
Address as follows:
Attention: (Guest or On-site Contact Name)
San Jose Marriot
301 S. Market St.
San Jose, CA 95113
• All freight shipped to the hotel must be pre-paid. Due to limited storage space in the Hotel, all shipments should arrive no more than 3 days prior to the start of your meeting/event. Any shipment received & stored 4 days or more will incur additional incremental fees for time in storage ($10 per day after the 3rd day of storing).
• Boxes must be numbered "I of 6", "2 of 6", "3 of 6", etc. This is to check whether incomplete shipments are received so we can notify the addressee.
• Make sure that you hold on to your tracking numbers. This will make it easier to trace all incoming shipments when you arrive at the Hotel.
• Notify your Event Manager the number of packages being sent to the hotel, method of shipping courier, and delivery date(s).
• Tradeshow exhibitor's equipment, crates and pallets, must be received by the recipient within 24 hours due to storage capacity. Please note: Due to Union restrictions, we are unable to receive/deliver any tradeshow/exhibit materials to the San Jose Convention Center. Any tradeshow/exhibit equipment, crates and boxes for shows at the Convention Center must be shipped to the official drayage contractor.
• Storage and handling fees will be applicable for all incoming shipments in addition to the standard postage/shipment fee.
Please contact our Shipping Department/Loss Prevention Department Manager at (408)278-4547 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for any questions.
Please check back