MODERATOR INSTRUCTIONS 2021
(as of March 3, 2021)
"Connecting Coast to Coast"
Registration questions and overview: 2021 Annual Educational Conference (Overview)
Attendee FAQ: 2021 Conference FAQ https://chiaonline.org/page-18325
Attendees log in here with email address: https://live.chiaonline.org/
Board Member access to presentations (SEE BELOW FOR MODERATOR INSTRUCTIONS)
You have complimentary registration to the full conference. No need to do anything, you may watch any session by going to https://live.chiaonline.org/ and click on "Sign In" (do NOT click on "Sign Up" Use your email and the password is (all lowercase letters): chia2021
ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:
0. Use Google Chrome browser
Go to the following URL https://slidespiel.com/chia-2021-03-05/webrtc-test/speaker and log in with your email (no need for a password).
Allow access to your microphone and camera. Make sure that:
- You can see a video of yourself
- You can hear yourself back
- All connectivity statuses are 100%
Please make sure that you are:
- At the same place that you are going to be during the event.
- Using the same computer, camera and microphone that you are going to use.
- Using the same internet connection that you are going to use.
Otherwise, this test result is useless.
2. Joining the session on the day of the event for going live for Q&A session with the speaker
- Go to https://slidespiel.com/chia-2021-03-05/presentations and log in with your email (no need for a password).
- Click the "Stream" button and it will take you to the virtual session webpage.
- The webpage will ask for permission to access your microphone and camera - allow it.
- Our production director will meet you there.
- Please make sure to do that at least 5 minutes before your session starts.
- Mute when you open the live session (lower right icon).
3. Moderating attendees questions
- Go to https://slidespiel.com/chia-2021-03-05/live
- Click "Sign in" in upper right corner of the screen and log in with
- You will see attendees questions on the right side of the presentation screen
- Please don't use buttons in the lower right corner. This is managing interface.