CHIA is proud to work with SlideSpiel to present our 2021 virtual conference: "Connecting Coast to Coast."
We will host 20 educational sessions presented by experts in our field, all with continuing education credits for healthcare interpreters (CCHI, NBCMI, RID and WA-DSHS). While the live event takes place on March 5-6, new participants will have the opportunity to register for recorded sessions and peruse the virtual exhibit hall for up to one year. As always, we provide our sponsors with dedicated time in our program to meet with attendees, as well as our signature closing ceremony raffle.
Your sponsorship to this event includes:
- 1 full conference registration (a $150 value)
- Virtual booth in the virtual exhibit hall with an option for online calls and live chat (like Zoom). Additionally, attendees can leave their information for exhibitors to contact you later.
- OPTIONAL: 2-minute marketing video available in your virtual exhibit booth
- OPTIONAL: 30-second pre-recorded video address to attendees to be inserted prior to sessions (at CHIA's discretion)
- Traffic to your virtual booth guaranteed by our closing ceremony raffle (attendees must visit booths in order to be eligible to receive prizes)
- Name & logo recognition on the conference website landing page for one year
- Name & logo recognition on the CHIA website for one year
- Name & logo recognition on CHIA's Facebook page
- Name recognition in the welcome email to the attendees
- Dedicated exhibitor liaison to assist with pre-conference planning
- Opportunity to donate one or more raffle prizes (to be announced at Saturday closing ceremony)